HELP MUSICIANS - BURSARY APPLICATION FORM
This scheme has been launched in partnership with Help Musicians UK to offer discounted accreditation to emerging artists and industry professionals, who otherwise would not be able to afford full price delegate passes. This scheme subsidises the £85 Friday Delegate Pass by offering 50 delegates the reduced fee of £25.
To apply, please complete the following form but first, please see full Terms and Conditions below:
- The deadline for applications is Friday 7 April, 5pm. All successful applicants will be notified by Friday 7 April.
- You must accept your bursary place no later than 5pm on Monday 10 April. (All unconfirmed places will be reallocated on 11 April).
- If you are not able to attend for any reason, you will notify Wide Days and Help Musicians UK as soon as possible, in order for the Bursary to be reallocated.
- If you have not heard from Wide Days or Help Musicians UK by Saturday 8 April, please assume your application is unsuccessful.
- Successful applicants must attend an induction hosted by HMUK at 9.15am at Wide Days on Friday 21 April.
- Successful applicants must complete two post-event surveys to help HMUK and Wide Days.
- Please note, this bursary is NOT for those in full time education. Please see 'Student Convention Pass' in the Delegate Passes section.